- Sunday Morning Worship will begin at 10:30am sharp and will last approximately 1 hour plus. The service must begin on-time. Once the service starts, individuals may not be allowed to enter the sanctuary.
- The doors to the church will open at 10am so that individuals can begin seating. We suggest you wait in the comfort of your car until that time.
- The service will be available in-person at on Zoom. The Zoom Meeting ID is 723-947-0225 with a password of 197573.
In order to avoid overcrowding in a season where physical distancing is necessary for public health, we must space out in the sanctuary while maintaining proper physical distancing or the recommended 6 feet. To do so:
- Individuals of the same household must sit together during the service.
- There will be space between families and space between rows.
- All attendees will be asked COVID related health questions and must have their temperatures checked before entering the sanctuary. Anyone with a temperature in excess to 100 degrees will not be allowed to enter the building and will be directed to return home.
- We recommend that pregnant women and children under 2 years of age attend services online.
What To Bring..
There are some items you should consider bringing with you from home:
- Your Bible. You can bring your Bible (or use your electronic device).
- A water bottle. We are not allowing use of the water fountains in our facility, so if you think you'll need hydration, please bring your own.
- Hand Sanitizer – Every family will need to bring sanitizer to sanitize your hands upon entering the sanctuary.
- Your tithes and offerings. While we strongly encourage all church members to take advantage of online giving on the church website, or call the trustees with your offerings. Those who prefer to give in-person may still do so using the designated buckets provided for tithes at offerings as you exit the worship space. We ask that all tithes and offerings are submitted before 12:00 noon on Sunday.
- Face mask. In according to the State of NC mandate, we are requiring face masks to be worn within the sanctuary at all times. Individuals that are leading Praise & Worship or Preaching can remove their face coverings while they minister and put them back on afterwards.
Here are some quick points:
- Bible Study and Friday Morning Prayer will still meet only online, on the Zoom platform.
- Families must sit together and maintain the recommended 6 feet of physical distance with other families. The rows of chairs in the Sanctuary have been set up with 6 feet of space between them, but families sharing a row should leave adequate space between them sideways.
- Parents should accompany their children to the restrooms for their safety and increased sanitation.
After Service Is Over..
- All members will be asked to exit the facility row by order and exit the premises.
- Physical distancing (6 feet or more) must be maintained at all times.
- There will be no hanging out and congregating on the premises. Individuals that desire to hang out will do so at their discretion off campus.
- No in-office advising/counseling will be undertaken. Our Pastoral staff are happy to continue servicing your needs via digital communication methods.